Diamond Cab - Diamond Taxi driver tailgated me, drove on wrong side of road, assaulted me

I was driving on MacArthur Blvd.in Cabin John, Maryland on July 6, 2014, when I noticed in my rear view mirror a diamond can tailgating me very, very closely.

I was going 35 in a 30, so he had no reason to. He started to honk and tailgate even more. He then tried to pass me on a double yellow lines accelerating to 50 or so, but then couldn't because of oncoming traffic. I stopped to get out to ask him for his license number and stuff, and then he got out and started verbally assaulting me, and then assaulted me by hitting my hand and iPhone when I started to video record him.

I picked up the phone, recorded him ranting and gesticulating and trying to defend his outrageous behavior. He then got in the cab and drove around me in a violent and fast manner.

He needs his license revoked.I called the company and they seemed hostile, and I don't want to give names and go to court and stuff, but this *** ME OFF and I recommend staying away from this company and this driver if possible.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 16, 2015 #959090 Kokomo, Indiana

I agree, you dont stop your car in hopes of the other person stops as well..thats a recipe for disaster. .you sound like you have issues

1 0 Reply

Jul 06, 2014 #836566

Cab drivers do have a tendency to drive fast. That being said you exasperated the situation by stopping and getting out of your car. You were plain asking for trouble and showing some road rage.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Diamond Cab. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Diamond Cab.
Filing a new complaint about