I was driving on MacArthur Blvd.in Cabin John, Maryland on July 6, 2014, when I noticed in my rear view mirror a diamond can tailgating me very, very closely.
I was going 35 in a 30, so he had no reason to. He started to honk and tailgate even more. He then tried to pass me on a double yellow lines accelerating to 50 or so, but then couldn't because of oncoming traffic. I stopped to get out to ask him for his license number and stuff, and then he got out and started verbally assaulting me, and then assaulted me by hitting my hand and iPhone when I started to video record him.
I picked up the phone, recorded him ranting and gesticulating and trying to defend his outrageous behavior. He then got in the cab and drove around me in a violent and fast manner.
He needs his license revoked.I called the company and they seemed hostile, and I don't want to give names and go to court and stuff, but this *** ME OFF and I recommend staying away from this company and this driver if possible.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "We used this Diamond Cab Company to go to Magic Kingdom from our hotel in Florida. We asked the driver what will the estimate price and he told us..."
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "DO NOT RISK BUYING CHAIRS FROM LONE RANGERS JUNK!!!!!! I am very disappointed with Jeff at Lone Rangers Antiques. I purchased a set of 4 chairs for my game table..."
- "Every three months, getting refills on line on my routine prescriptions is a time wasting process, with frequent robo phone calls providing no info, unexplained delays and last minute..."
- "We purchased Hemnes 8-drawer chest in IKEA College Park, MD, together with delivery and assembly. During assembly the bottom wasn't tied up to the upper part (as it should have..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."