I was driving on MacArthur Blvd.in Cabin John, Maryland on July 6, 2014, when I noticed in my rear view mirror a diamond can tailgating me very, very closely.

I was going 35 in a 30, so he had no reason to. He started to honk and tailgate even more. He then tried to pass me on a double yellow lines accelerating to 50 or so, but then couldn't because of oncoming traffic. I stopped to get out to ask him for his license number and stuff, and then he got out and started verbally assaulting me, and then assaulted me by hitting my hand and iPhone when I started to video record him.

I picked up the phone, recorded him ranting and gesticulating and trying to defend his outrageous behavior. He then got in the cab and drove around me in a violent and fast manner.

He needs his license revoked.I called the company and they seemed hostile, and I don't want to give names and go to court and stuff, but this *** ME OFF and I recommend staying away from this company and this driver if possible.

Had an Experience with Diamond Cab?

Comments

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #959090

I agree, you dont stop your car in hopes of the other person stops as well..thats a recipe for disaster. .you sound like you have issues

purplerosey

Cab drivers do have a tendency to drive fast. That being said you exasperated the situation by stopping and getting out of your car. You were plain asking for trouble and showing some road rage.